Party planners, meeting coordinators and brides use Eventective to research event spaces and services. Often they are trying to determine how much their event is going to cost.
Eventective gives event venues and vendors the opportunity to promote their business by displaying pricing information on their profile. Planners can browse and review pricing and contact the event business that meets their budget.
Eventective profiles with pricing receive better placement than profiles without pricing. As a result, adding pricing makes your profile more attractive to planners and will drive more targeted inquiries to your business.
Why Display Pricing?
Planners, Planners, Planners: Eventective has over one million monthly visitors. Leverage our search engine ranking, traffic and technology to put your event business in front of the people planning events at the right time.
Planners Want Pricing: A survey of visitors to our site found that 68% of respondents are looking for pricing to learn what their event will cost.
It’s Free and Easy: There is no cost to display your pricing. See some examples below.
Customize Your Pricing
Be creative and display pricing for different event types, time periods and price points. Eventective helps market your event services to specific audiences – wedding prices for wedding planners, party prices for party planners, meeting prices for meeting planners.
- Display party pricing for birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, anniversaries and holidays.
- Target businesses with meeting packages tailored to their needs.
- Highlight wedding reception packages.
- Sell unused event space or services on slow days and during the off-season with special promotional pricing.
- Include different levels of packages priced according to the services offered. For example, a Bronze, Silver and Gold reception or photography package.
- Offer a package with event space only. Many planners like the option to bring in their own catering.
As you customize pricing, follow these tips to capture the attention of Eventective users and sell your event services.
- Outline exactly what is included in the price in the description field. Don’t be afraid to promote your experience and demonstrate why they should hire you!
- Upload multiple photos and videos to showcase your business. Let planners tour your event spaces, see your culinary creations, review your photography style or hear a performance from the comfort of home!
- Attach floor plans, menus, song lists, brochures and other marketing materials that describe your services and help them choose you.
- Include your terms and conditions, such as cancellation policies and accepted methods of payment.